[Histonet] Fat or Breast & Lipoma Processing Schedule Sought

ian bernard ian.bernard at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 08:38:14 CST 2017

We use Safe Clear 11 (a Xylene sub) as the clearing agent on our routine
processing schedule; with no intent to resort back to Xylene.

Since we are taking in an influx of lipoma and breast cases, we are seeking
a separate tissue processing schedule.  Thus looking for an overnight
schedule template that we can validate.

Are there any histonetters with an overnight schedule that they are willing
to share as our template to begin validation.  Also, any reference source
you can point too along these lines will be greatly appreciated.

V/r

IB