[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry ghosting

Duddey, Aimee ADuddey at firsthealth.org
Fri Feb 10 07:31:51 CST 2017

When we saw this happening it was slide related, especially with it happening across all platforms.  We use Cardinal Healthcare SuperFrost Plus and haven't had an issue.  Every time we have tried another brand we have seen this happen to some degree.

Aimee M. Duddey, MLT(ASCP)
Assistant Director of Laboratory - Pathology
FH Moore Regional Hospital
910-715-5286 office
910715-1944 fax