[Histonet] need automation system for fluorescent Multiplex IHC

Maria Mejia mbmphoto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:43:56 CST 2017

Dear All,

I work in a research lab where the focus is on early stages of Alzheimer’s Disease.
We are seriously considering using an automated staining system for fluorescent Multiplex
IHC, for the simultaneous detection of multiple (2-6 or more) proteins of interest in
FFPE brain sections.

However, our lab has never used an automated staining system before, so we lack
the abilities and experience to make the correct choice for our lab’s needs.

Cost; the price of a USED system, since we are a research lab since a new system is more
expensive, user friendly & size of system are of course major considerations as well
as the consumables that go along with the system e.g. reagents, containers, & anything else
to consider as well.

Please, I’m reaching out to anyone (system users & vendors) who can help our lab make a smart choice.
I would be most grateful for any recommendations or suggestions. I very much look forward to hearing
from you.

Best
Maria Mejia
Lead Histologist