[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry ghosting

Robyn L. Vazquez Robyn.L.Vazquez at kp.org
Thu Feb 9 18:41:44 CST 2017

Hello,
We have been experiencing problems with ghosting (inconsistent and/or no staining) mainly affecting our control area which is located at the bottom of the slide.  Random antibodies markers are being affected. We were using Fisher Scientific then TruBond slides. We are using Ventana Ultras X4 and XT in which it is occurring on all machines. Ventana has come in to troubleshoot, in which we have not reached a solution.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Robyn L. Vazquez
Kaiser Permanente
Portland, Oregon
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.