[Histonet] Histology Recruiter here to assist you!

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Mon Feb 6 09:16:22 CST 2017

Hi Histonetters!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, I'm the Recruiting Manager with Prometheus
Healthcare. Does your laboratory need assistance staffing your open
positions? We are top in our field at assisting hospitals and laboratories
nationwide. We are able to fill all laboratory positions and have a team who
specialize specifically in histology roles, both bench and supervisory. We
have a database full of qualified, hardworking, and licensed Histotechs. All
of whom are waiting for me to update them on the freshest and newest
opportunities.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we may assist you
with this year. Let's make the workplace in 2017 great, together!

Thank you all in advance,

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager

Prometheus Healthcare