[Histonet] IHC

Dessasau III, Evan eddessa at emory.edu
Fri Aug 11 09:58:26 CDT 2017

Hi again Ms. Horst,  For some reason I did not see all the replies from Mr. Cooper.  But wait before your order the Superfrost slides.  If you are not familiar with them they are good as Mr. Cooper says but they can be pricey.  We use a great guy at PathSUPPLY, who is cc'd here, that can get you a comparable (if not the same) slide at a lower price point.  Also, we use slides packaged for PathSupply that are a good price point and excellent quality esp. the Bright White slide is comparable to the Superfrost but at a lower price point.  Also, sorry I would suggest you heat them before you send them and communicate with them like someone else said.  I always ask how they want them treated before I send the sections.
E-van