[Histonet] IHC

Dessasau III, Evan eddessa at emory.edu
Fri Aug 11 09:33:07 CDT 2017

Hi Emily , we do the same thing.  It could be the slides but I think it has more to do  with how you treat the sections after mounting.  The dry time and heat time.  I also think it has more to do with technique in the IHC lab.  Brains, decal, and fatty tissues get more dry time.  All sections get 1 hr. heat at 60C .  if they dry overnight 15min heat seems to be fine for us.
E-van