[Histonet] Prisma stainer

Heckford, Karen - SMMC-SF Karen.Heckford at DignityHealth.org
Fri Apr 28 06:50:48 CDT 2017

Good Morning,
I am not familiar with Sakura Prisma Autostainer.   I heard the stainer can come with a tape coverslipper.   Is the stainer, link and coverslipper all one unit or is it individual.   I maybe getting a stainer that has the link does that mean that is the coverslipper or just the link between the stainer and coverslipper?   How wide is the stainer with the coverslipper.   I looked up the information but wanted some real user input.

Thanks,

Karen Heckford HT ASCP CE
Lead Histology Technician
St. Mary's Medical Center
450 Stanyan St.
San Francisco, Ca. 94117
415-668-1000 ext. 6167
karen.heckford at dignityhealth.org

Caution:  This email message, including all content and attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may be of a nature that is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this document in error.  Any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us  immediately by reply email.  Thank you