[Histonet] STEM and the ARTS

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay blayjorge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:56:25 CDT 2016

STEM and the ARTS

Dear Colleagues:

I am putting together a little presentation for a regional workshop on *STEM
and the ARTS *(details after the PS). While I am emphasizing
ecology/environmental sciences, if you have experience in this topic
(anecdotes are OK) - regardless of the area (e.g. histology and related
sciences), and wish to collaborate, please email me directly (not to the
list) no later than this weekend.

blayjorge at gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

P.S. Apologies for potential duplicate emails.

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*: http://blaypublishers.
com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*