[Histonet] aniline oil/Holzer stain

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Fri Oct 21 18:12:32 CDT 2016

You could try adding aqueous NaOH slowly to what you have until you start getting tiny white droplets in the water. Then they will fall and form an oily layer below the water.
Decant the water or use a separator funnel to drain the aniline oil out the bottom.

 Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953FAX 405-759-7513www.excaliburpathology.com