[Histonet] Cutting blocks for mouse tissue troubleshooting

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Thu Oct 6 10:29:31 CDT 2016

Blanca

If your samples are fixed and processed properly the sections should cut without wrinkles.  We process mouse pancreas on a 30 minute cycle - 30 minutes per station starting at 50% alcohol.  We trim and soak blocks on ice and we normally do not have issue with wrinkles.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308