[Histonet] Knife Sharpening Service

Jessica Riggleman jriggleman at globusmedical.com
Wed Oct 5 10:34:05 CDT 2016

Can anyone recommend a good Knife Sharpening service around the east coast? We are located in the PA area. We have tried CL Sturkey and Dorn & Hart Microedge.

It doesn't necessarily need to be East Coast.. We are just looking for ~1 Week turn around time.

Thank you,
Jessica

Jessica Riggleman | Research Associate

Globus Medical, Inc.
Valley Forge Business Center
2560 General Armistead Avenue | Audubon, PA 19403
Ph: (610) 930-1800 ext. 2583 | Fax:

Confidentiality Note:  This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Globus Medical, Inc. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by Globus Medical, Inc. for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.