[Histonet] Histonet Digest, Vol 155, Issue 2

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Mon Oct 3 13:02:00 CDT 2016

I just instruct the service personnel to include a single statement on the service report that the instrument has been tested and is functioning properly following service.  Worked for the last inspection.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874
   2. Looking for a maintenance form (Martha Ward-Pathology)

Message: 2