[Histonet] Histologist seeking position in San Diego

Ruben Carter rhoobarb23 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 13:09:27 CDT 2016

Hey histo world. I’m looking for histology work in the SoCal San Diego area (previous resident). I am a career histologist with 16 years of progressive experience in all aspect of histological studies. My employment includes clinical diagnostics, drug discovery, and research and development. I excel in all facets of histology (embedding, microtomy, cryotomy, manual and automated staining of IHC, molecular and special staining, image analysis including algorithm development and hardware setup). If anyone has any leads feel free to contact me. Thanks.

rhoobarb23 at comcast.net