[Histonet] AP Easy Pathology reporting system and adding slide/cassette Printers

Carol Torrence ctorrence at kmcpa.com
Tue Mar 1 17:38:09 CST 2016

We are looking into adding a cassette and slide labeling system and would like to poll the masses :)

If you use slide/cassette printers, I would like your 2 cents about your current brand. Pros and cons.

If you use AP Easy and have joined a printer to the software, I would also be curious about your experience with the model that you use.

I am impressed with General Data however cassette and label costs seem like a costly commitment.

Thanks in advance!

Carol, from the Land of Oz