[Histonet] automatic stainers and tissue processors

George John George.John at UTSouthwestern.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:44:32 CST 2016

I would recommend Peloris Tissue Processor and Leica ST5020 HE Stainer.

The HE600 Stainer is superior quality but is much more expensive.

George B John PhD, HTL(ASCP), QIHC
Supervisor, Histology, IHC, NP, EM
Clinical Laboratory Services
Room No CUH04.254
Tel- 214 633 6359/6442, Pager: 214 786 9398
email- george.john at utsouthwestern.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamal Rowaihi [mailto:j.rowaihi at alborglaboratories.com]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 3:24 PM
To: Silvia Bonner <sbonner at pathregional.com>; histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] automatic stainers and tissue processors

Go for Sakura products with no hesitate.

Regards
Jamal RowaihiAnatomic Pathology SupervisorAl Borg Medical Laboratories Sent from my cell phone-------- Original message --------From: Silvia Bonner via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> Date: 2/29/2016  11:09 PM  (GMT+03:00) To: histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu Subject: [Histonet] automatic stainers and tissue processors

Hello,
We are looking into purchasing new automatic H&E strainers and new tissue processors.  Any helpful advice?  I know this may have been discussed before but I an new to histonet.
Thanks for your help!
Silvia Bonner, HT(ASCP) CM
Histology Supervisor

sbonner at pathregional.com<mailto:sbonner at pathregional.com>
Pathologists' Regional Laboratory
1225 Highland Ave
Clarkston, WA 99403
 This email may contain physician, patient and/or attorney material that is confidential or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient. YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, RELIANCE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone at (208) 746-0516 or (509) 758-5576 and delete all copies.