[Histonet] Eosin

E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森博士 ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Aug 30 18:42:40 CDT 2016

You might try some combination of eosin and biebrich scarlet and/or
phloxine.

Adding a little acetic acid might help.

http://www.stainsfile.info/StainsFile/downloads/eosin.pdf

I am quite fond of Biebrich Scarlet and like way it stains brain and
heart particularly.

Biebrich is much more red than eosin.

Phloxine is an aggressive pink.

*

A bit punny about the fish looking washed out.

*

"There was something fishy about the butler.

Probably a Pisces working for scale." - Phil Proctor

--
E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森博士
Enable AgTech Consulting