[Histonet] CD8 IHC on FFPE mouse tissue -what your experience?

Connolly, Brett M brett_connolly at merck.com
Tue Nov 3 07:32:58 CST 2015

Hi all,
I have a project that will be looking at CD8 expression in some FFPE murine tissue.  Past discussions here have mentioned the 14-0808 CD8a antibody from eBiosicence.

For those of you have had the opportunity to use this antibody I would like to hear your experiences/ recommendations about the staining results.

I'll need to do some quantitation of the staining so I am hoping this antibody is strong and specific.

Thanks much,
Brett

Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Prin. Scientist,
Translational Biomarkers - Imaging
Merck & Co., Inc.
PO Box 4, WP-44K
West Point, PA 19486
brett_connolly at merck.com<mailto:brett_connolly at merck.com>
T- 215-652-2501
F- 215-993-6803

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.