[Histonet] H&E Stainer Question

Sue suetp918 at comcast.net
Tue May 12 20:30:54 CDT 2015

I agree with William tape from anyone else but Sakura is not worth the time and effort. We were just CAP inspected and they said nothing about tape. I have had issues with tape and usually just cut around the sample on the tape and recover on a slide, works beautifully. As far as the oven time is essential and we do use an outside oven but validated using it. I agree to purchase a Leica with an attached cover slipper better lean approach. Stainers that use proprietary reagents bring costs up and in this day and age hospitals re putting us on a tighter budget.

Just my 2 cents

S paturzo