[Histonet] Embedding Question

Sue suetp918 <@t> comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 13:29:44 CDT 2015

I guess my first question would be why?  As far as the paraffin frezzing, we leave out biopsies out and when ready to embed we place them on the hot area of the embedding center until they are melted then embed and have no issues at all.   The only thing I can think of is the area they are being held in and that temperature.  If you are looking for a lean approach this is not it.  If they are already in a space I would ask what the space is going to be used for and perhaps that use could be swiched.

TJUH

sue