[Histonet] Embedding Question

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:46:56 CDT 2015

Why the change? Space. There is a larger space available for histology.

It would be optimum to either move the processors into the new space or
leave the embedding centers where they are now.

I mentioned did bring up about the samples/wax freezing in transit and the
reply was "the experts didn't mention anything about that"

The experts may not have been experienced histotechs.

Paula