[Histonet] PRN

Kristy Castillo kcastillo <@t> swskin.net
Tue Mar 10 13:11:54 CDT 2015

Hi Histonetters,

I am looking to fill a PRN Histotech position in the Phoenix area.  Does anyone know anyone who is retired and looking for PRN Histology work?  Please feel free to e-mail me at the following kcastillo <@t> swskin.net<mailto:kcastillo <@t> swskin.net>  Thank you!

This transmission may contain confidential information, some or all of which may be protected health information as defined by the federal Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule. This transmission is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender by telephone to arrange the return or destruction of the information and all copies.