[Histonet] Open histology positions: San Francisco

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 14:37:23 CDT 2015

Happy Histology Day, everyone!

I'm looking for techs for my new (to me) lab!!  I'm working at CPMC Sutter in San Francisco and we need a couple of permanent hires for our team.

First few days it looks like it's gonna be fun - rock'n'roll kinda place where quality and speed have equal bearing.

Let me know what you're looking for and let's see if it's a match!

Email resumes to me at the email, below.

Please feel free to share and THANK YOU!

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
admin <@t> fullstaff.org