[Histonet] Removing paraffin sections from glass slides

Simmons, Christopher simmca at UPMC.EDU
Tue Jun 23 17:30:51 CDT 2015

Ventana loves that excuse for stain failures
They even made us flip our slides upside down to place the control on the slide then flip them around to place the section on the slide due to the electrostatic forces
Additionally all slides had to be air dried then placed in slide boxes prior to use
Crap I say!

Sent from my iPhone