[Histonet] Removing paraffin sections from glass slides

Jamal j.rowaihi at alborglaboratories.com
Tue Jun 23 04:56:02 CDT 2015

Dear Colleague
I just want to remind you..

After all of that procedure of removing the paraffin sections from the
positive charged slides.
The slides will not be positive charged anymore and not suitable for IHC.
Also the cost of the detergents and the chemicals which you used for
removing the tissue section is more costly than the slides.

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi	Anatomic Pathology Supervisor       | Al Borg
Medical Laboratories |  Mobile +966 503629832|
j.rowaihi at alborglaboratories.com
Palestine St, Al Rajhi Building, P.O. Box 52817, Jeddah 21573, KSA    |
Phone: +966 12 670 0099	      | Fax: +966 12 676 4984     |
www.alborglaboratories.com