[Histonet] H&E stainers

Fawn Bomar Fawn.Bomar at HalifaxRegional.com
Wed Jul 15 12:31:30 CDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I know this question has been asked before but I am having difficulty finding it.  We are in the process of finding a new H&E stainer and was wondering what everyone would recommend or not recommend.  We are a small facility- stain less than 100 H&E slides a day.  We are also looking for one that is compatible with a coverslipper.  Right now my manager is looking at the Sakura Prisma but we would have to do some major reconstruction to fit it in our lab.  We are also looking at the Gemini with the Clearvue coverslipper.  Can anyone give me their opinions on what they think?

Thank you

Fawn
This electronic message may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  It is intended only
for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients
in the message.

If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer. Do not deliver, distribute, or copy this message, and
do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on
the information it contains.

Thank you