[Histonet] CD68 and CD204 for dogs/pigs

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:42:30 CST 2015

Hi all,

I do have MAC387 and it works great in dog and pig tissue.  The PI is
asking for additional CD markers to macrophages (CD68 and 204).  I need
them to work on dogs and pigs, but of course, there's not many vendors who
list species cross-reactivities on their data sheets beyond the usual human
and mouse.

In my earlier trials years ago with CD68 (clone KP1), I didn't have success
using it on dog tissue.  Am looking for a different clone that will
cross-react with dogs.

Jan