[Histonet] paraffin sectioning-dry tissue?

Geoff mcauliff <@t> rwjms.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 5 08:29:25 CST 2015

This is common with mouse and rat tissues, they get "over-dried" with a
typical processing schedule.
Soaking the face of the block with a kimwipe wet with ice water for 60
-120 seconds will enable you to cut 10 nice sections, maybe more.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.