[Histonet] CAP proficiency testing

Nexgen Pathology nexgenpath at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:34:40 CST 2015

Hello all,
We are a histology lab and we are about to begin CAP proficiency testing in
order to acquire CAP certification. We currently have a menu of about 30
IHC antibodies that we currently run, including ER/PR/HER2 for breast.
The CAP proficiency test/surveys catalog has a pretty limited and somewhat
random menu of IHC antibodies that are available for testing.
Can anyone tell me what is the minimum IHC proficiency testing one needs to
do in order to comply with CAP certification?

Thanks much
Christina Pierre

*Nexgen Pathology*
6 Eastern Main Rd.