[Histonet] SDH Protocol Help

Jackie Lair reynaniteraven at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:12:34 CST 2015

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share their SDH protocol for frozen muscle biopsies?

Lately I have been having trouble with our SDH staining too light.

I've been working with two different protocols and have kept the slides in the SDH incubation solution from 1 hour up to 2 hours both at room temp and in a 36 degree water bath with no luck at getting the sections to stain darker.

I welcome any info, help, tips, and tricks anyone can provide with this stain.  :)

Thank You,
Jackie Lair
Histotech II
Cellnetix Laboratories