[Histonet] Over- decalcified tissue

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Wed Apr 29 11:20:48 CDT 2015

I would suggest not allowing decalcification to be extended. Better to leave in fixative until you can control the time of endpoint of decalcification. What type of decal solution are you using? I am not a big fan of trying to adjust the chemistry of the stain to compensate for over decalcification. Is there opportunity to submit another sample?

Sent from my iPhone