[Histonet] fish eggs: processing and fixation

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:08:39 CDT 2014

Usually fish eggs are only processed by lightly salting and pressing.  I've
never tried sectioning them.  Just serve with toast points and lemon
wedges, maybe a little minced onion, and of course dry champagne!

                                               Sincerely?
                                                      Jay A. Lundgren,
M.S., HTL (ASCP)