[Histonet] Help for identifying the blue stained structure

Marvin Hanna mhanna <@t> histosearch.com
Sun May 18 16:47:21 CDT 2014

Hi Rui,

You uploaded a tif image and a number of browsers don't support tif
images. Jpeg, gif and png images are the best image formats to use
because they are universally supported. I converted your image to a jpeg
image and posted it at:

http://histosearch.com/imageupload/help-for-identifying-the-blue-stained-structure-jpeg/

Best Regards,

Marvin Hanna