[Histonet] Help for identifying the blue stained structure

Rui TAHARA ruio7 <@t> hotmail.com
Sun May 18 18:08:12 CDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you so much.
I was wondering why the image has not been seen on the site, and thought its been processed.

Thank you for uploading the image.

Rui

Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 17:47:21 -0400
From: mhanna <@t> histosearch.com
To: ruio7 <@t> hotmail.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Help for identifying the blue stained structure

    Hi Rui,

    You uploaded a tif image and a number of browsers don't support tif
    images. Jpeg, gif and png images are the best image formats to use
    because they are universally supported. I converted your image to a
    jpeg image and posted it at:

    http://histosearch.com/imageupload/help-for-identifying-the-blue-stained-structure-jpeg/

    Best Regards,

    Marvin Hanna