[Histonet] time frame on a CLIA application in colorado

Gloria Cole gloria.cole <@t> usa.net
Sat May 17 12:23:19 CDT 2014

Hello,

I have been striking out on getting the local CLIA office to call me back I
regards to some information.  I am turning to you all in hopes someone in
the Denver Colorado area can help me. I need to find out the time frame it
takes from the time a CLIA application (high complexity lab and assuming all
information is filled out correctly) is submitted to the time a coupon for
payment  is received in the mail? 3 months? 6 months?   If anyone can help
me find this information, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Gloria