[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 126, Issue 15

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sat May 17 07:19:26 CDT 2014

Hi Andi,
     I have a Google Doc of our procedure. I just sent you an invite to
view it. If anyone else wants to see it, just let me know I'll share :-) I
know the procedure calls for overnight in the LFB solution. It's for the
best, the results are much better if you are patient. It is really
important to not run the rehydration to water. End in 95% ETOH, the water
will really kill the stain.

Good luck,
Amos