[Histonet] Cryo Macrotome

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Thu May 8 14:32:40 CDT 2014

Dear Cam,

I can help you on this as we have supplied the Bright 5040 OTF/AS, fitted with large section conversion kit & Tungsten Carbide tipped knife for this type of application. It has also been used for undecalcified    adult Rat head. We also manufacture the Bright 8250 cryostat for larger sections in whole human brain and full size rats. See our website www.brightinstruments.com

Regards.... Alan Bright

Sent from my iPhone