[Histonet] A help of Tissue processing machine and/or microtome!

Innocent Mosha inno291janet <@t> yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 22:35:11 CDT 2014

Dear Histonetors!
I want to establish the histology lab here Tanzania, East Africa. Am looking for help/grant of any type tissue processing machine and/or microtome which are working but not in use in your lab. All cost with regarding to packing and freight I will be able to cover! Even if there extra little costs will all be covered. Kindly do help me and advice how to get those histology lab. equipment!
Thanking you in advance!

Best regards;
Innocent Justin