[Histonet] Arkansas Society for Histotechnology Spring Meeting - Next Week

Innocent Mosha inno291janet <@t> yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 22:17:06 CDT 2014

Dear Histonetors!
Is there anyone in his/her lab has working tissue processing machine and/or microtome and not in use anymore? Kindly do help me as I want to establish histology lab. here in Tanzania, East Africa. I will cover all costs for parking and freight!
Thanking you in advance!

Best Regards;
Innocent J.