[Histonet] Histology Benchmarking Survey

Lesley Bechtold Lesley.Bechtold <@t> jax.org
Mon Jun 23 10:25:27 CDT 2014

Dear Histonetters,

We are seeking information from our peers in the Histology world.  To better understand what other Histology Labs offer, we have created a short survey that we hope you will fill out. The link to the survey is below.

Information is a useful tool when preparing budgets, hiring staff, buying equipment or making the decision to add new processes to your lab.  Anyone who fills out the survey will receive a copy of the de-identified results.

We thank you in advance for participating.

If surveys annoy you, please delete this email.

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences