[Histonet] RE: leaving histology---research still an option

Teri Johnson TJohnson <@t> gnf.org
Wed Jun 4 12:19:00 CDT 2014

Thank you Ray for your perspective. I wholeheartedly agree with you. A few (maybe more than a few) years back I wrote an article for NSH on transitioning from Clinical to Research. You'll find it here: http://www.nsh.org/content/transitioning-clinical-research

In most cases speed is not the goal. Instead a combination of efficiency, consistency and excellence is expected.

If what I have written doesn't appeal to you, then please keep your other options open.

Best wishes,

Teri Johnson
Manager, Histology
Genomics Institute for