[Histonet] RE:Change in Her2 Neu Fixation

Terri Braud tbraud <@t> holyredeemer.com
Wed Jun 4 12:30:02 CDT 2014

As of the 4/2014 revision, CAP extended the fixation time to 72 hours.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Holy Redeemer Hospital Laboratory
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
Ph: 215-938-3676
Fax: 215-938-3874
Today's Topics:
  10. HER2 by IHC- Fixation  (Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo))
  11. RE: HER2 by IHC- Fixation (Weems, Joyce K.)

Message: 10
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:20:32 -0500
From: "Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo)" <abadesuyi <@t> nrh-ok.com>
Subject: [Histonet] HER2 by IHC- Fixation
Hi Histonetters,
                     I hope you guys are doing great. Please I wanted to
confirm whether it is true that the CAP has changed the HER2 Fixation
time from 6 - 48 hours to 6 - 72 hours
  Thanks,
  Banjo Adesuyi, BSMT, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC, QLS
  Histology Supervisor
  Norman Regional Health System,
  Norman, OK 73071.
  Tel: 405- 307- 1145

That is true.

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
678-843-7376 Phone
678-843-7831 Fax
joyce.weems <@t> emoryhealthcare.org
www.saintjosephsatlanta.org
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it was sent. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential,
and the use or disclosure of such information may also be restricted under applicable
federal and state law. If you received this communication in error, please do not
distribute any part of it or retain any copies, and delete the original E-Mail.
Please notify the sender of any error by E-Mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.