[Histonet] Is antigen retrieval open on the Leica BOND RX IHC

Wesley C. Minto wesley.minto <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:01:02 CDT 2014

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for the feedback. That is very useful to know. I was hoping that an
open container in the reagent rack might be used for AR, but it sounds like
we are limited to the bulk containers. This might make the difference in
choosing the Discovery Ultra over the Bond RX. Thanks again.

Wes