[Histonet] Validation of IHC

Pathology-Histology Sr. Supervisor histo <@t> skm.org.pk
Mon Jul 21 05:47:37 CDT 2014

Dear Jamal,
Please see
Principles of Analytic Validation of Immunohistochemistry Assays
Published : Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
March 19, 2014
cap.org
Later on I will send you template of IHC Validation, which we are using in SKMCH&RC.
Regards
Muhammad Tahseen
Senior Supervisor Histopathology
SKMCH&RC
Lahore, Pakistan

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jamal
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 3:42 PM
To: Histonet edu
Subject: [Histonet] Validation of IHC

Dear colleagues

We purchased Ventana GX from Rosh for IHC

I reviewed the resent CAP check list 2013 for validation of IHC but I got confused.

I am using ready to use prediluted antibodies from Ventana and I want to validate the antibodies before use according to CAP requirements.

Can I have the validation plane and procedure for IHC antibodies.

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi      Anatomic Pathology Supervisor       | Al Borg
Medical Laboratories |  Mobile +966 503629832| <mailto:j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com> j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com

Palestine St, Al Rajhi Building, P.O. Box 52817, Jeddah 21573, KSA    |
Phone: +966 12 670 0099           | Fax: +966 12 676 4984     |
<http://www.alborglaboratories.com/> www.alborglaboratories.com