[Histonet] Validation of IHC

Jamal j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Sat Jul 19 05:42:08 CDT 2014

Dear colleagues

We purchased Ventana GX from Rosh for IHC

I reviewed the resent CAP check list 2013 for validation of IHC but I got
confused.

I am using ready to use prediluted antibodies from Ventana and I want to
validate the antibodies before use according to CAP requirements.

Can I have the validation plane and procedure for IHC antibodies.

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi      Anatomic Pathology Supervisor       | Al Borg
Medical Laboratories |  Mobile +966 503629832|
<mailto:j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com> j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com

Palestine St, Al Rajhi Building, P.O. Box 52817, Jeddah 21573, KSA    |
Phone: +966 12 670 0099           | Fax: +966 12 676 4984     |
<http://www.alborglaboratories.com/> www.alborglaboratories.com