[Histonet] Cytokeratin AE1/AE3

Burnett, Brandy bburnett <@t> CapeCodHealth.org
Thu Jul 10 11:08:09 CDT 2014

Hi Histonetters,

I just came across a thread regarding issues with Cytokeratin AE1/AE3 from DAKO. I am having the same issues with our
New protocol using HIER on the Link-48 in which sentinel lymph nodes from breast cases are staining non-specifically "in-between the cells".
We never had this issue before on our old Autostainer plus, however, we were using only enzyme pre-treatment on it before staining.
I was wondering if anyone else has come across this, and if they have fixed it?

Thank you,

Brandy Burnett, HTL
Cape Cod Hospital

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error  contact the Help Desk for Cape Cod Healthcare.

Helpdesk <@t> CapeCodHealth.org