[Histonet] Prioritizing Histology work/projects

Anna Coffey ahc53 <@t> georgetown.edu
Wed Jul 9 13:54:29 CDT 2014

Hi Lesley,

We are a research lab and we generally prioritize our work flow by date of
submission. We occasionally batch things that have similar needs, such as
decal for bone specimens or multiple cases in need of the same special
stain. We also allow investigators to RUSH cases for a small fee if they
have a pressing deadline like a manuscript resubmission or grant
application.

Hope this helps!

Anna

--