[Histonet] RE: safety shower

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Jul 9 12:48:23 CDT 2014

We test ours weekly for flow along with our eye wash station.  We purchased a device similar to what John built from Speakman Company (800) 537-2107

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Nancy Schmitt
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 11:29 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] safety shower

How often are you testing your safety shower ?  Are you always checking for water volume,  temperature and clarity?

I appreciate your thoughts.,

Nancy Schmitt MLT, HT(ASCP)
Dubuque, IA

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any attachments. Thank you.