[Histonet] Replacing VIP?

Leila Etemadi leila.etemadi <@t> med.lu.se
Fri Jan 31 03:29:51 CST 2014

Hello there,

I currently working with VIP-antirabbit marker to trace pain in PNS and CNS ( Alexa 488 secondary) in rat. Since it is expressing many areas in spinal cord and brain, I am running to huge difficulties to detect its up regulation with ordinary immune fluorescence techniques . I couldn’t find any colourful pictures in literatures also, that can help me to compare my results with others!

Does any one has a suggestion for replacing my trouble maker with another antibody which is easier to detect?

Cheers,

Leila