[Histonet] RE: Dako's Omnis

Michelle Lamphere MICHELLE.LAMPHERE <@t> childrens.com
Fri Jan 31 07:35:21 CST 2014

We are in the process of having the Omnis installed at our facility.  We did a fairly extensive (side by side, as much as was possible) comparison of the Ventana Ultra, the Leica Bond, and the Dako Omnis instruments before deciding on the Omnis.  I will be happy to share our experiences about the Omnis with you as we are discovering them.

Michelle Lamphere, HT(ASCP)
Lead Tech, Histology
Department of Anatomic Pathology
1935 Medical District Dr.
Dallas, TX  75235
214.456.2318

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:17:16 -0800
From: joe joe <powderhound34 <@t> hotmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Dako's Omnis
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"

Can anyone share their experiences with me about Dako's new IHC / FISH instrument?
Thanks in advance!

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains
information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further
disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a
violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error,
please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at
privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all
applicable privileges related to this information.